What happens as we age?
- Our skin color becomes more gray because we have less blood flow
- Our facial shape becomes changes and sags as we lose collagen, fat and muscle volume
- Our skin texture becomes more irregular
- As a result, we look more “worn”, “tired”, or “saggy”. The lively rosy hue of babes reverts to a dull gray.
Why get The Vampire Facelift?
The Vampire Facelift includes a new and proven element to greatly improve the results with facial volumizing and lifting in a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment. This element is your Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make you look younger, but surgery can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when loss of volume and shape without extra skin is the main problem). Plus, surgery alone does not address the common problem of volume loss in the face which leads to laxity and a more aged appearance.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers give the face more volume to restore a more youthful shape. Your body produces HA naturally but, as you age, you begin to lose HA (and fat), causing volume loss in the cheeks, temples, under the eyes (tear trough), around the mouth and lips, the lower face and chin. Dr. Gilmore uses HA fillers like Restylane & Juvederm VOLUMA to restore volume and proper facial proportions therefore improving shape.
However, HA fillers alone do little to correct skin tone and texture. That is why The Vampire Facelift is so unique. It offers a way of restoring shape, improving tone and texture, as well as rejuvenating new and younger tissue! This is why, in most patients, The Vampire Facelift provides superior results to other procedures using facial filler alone.
3 Steps of the Vampire Facelift
First, Dr. Gilmore uses HA filler (Juvederm XC and/or Juvederm VOLUMA XC) to create and restore a beautiful and more youthful shape. She has performed this part of the procedure (Liquid Facelift) for years with great results.
Second, Dr. Gilmore isolates growth factors by drawing a small amount of your blood with an FDA-approved system. This becomes Platelet Rich Plasma. PRP is your body’s own natural source of concentrated growth factors, cytokines, collagen stimulators and other healing elements.
Third, when these growth factors enter the face (painlessly injected by Dr. Gilmore), your own multi-potent stem cells become activated to rejuvenate tissue. This tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and better blood supply (for a healthy glow).
Dr. Gilmore may also recommend Kybella to decrease submental fat (“double chin”) to allow for better lifting of the face and neck with The Vampire Facelift.
The Vampire Facelift is very safe
Another great benefit to the treatment is that it is safe and effective. Many factors make it a very safe treatment when performed by a highly trained physician injector such as Dr.Gilmore:
- We are using your own growth factors produced naturally in your body.
- Dr. Gilmore uses an FDA-approved sterile process to obtain and concentrate your PRP.
- There has never been a reported complication from injecting your own growth factors into your skin, tissue or body.
- HA fillers Juvederm & Juvederm VOLUMA are FDA-approved and have been used for many years in restoring shape to the face.
Why come to Dr. Gilmore for The Vampire Facelift?
- This procedure can only legally be offered by a highly experienced injector who has successfully completed the training, testing and certification of The Vampire Facelift procedure by the creator, Dr. Charles Runels.
- Dr. Gilmore’s extensive knowledge of PRP and its uses plus her state-of-the-art FDA-approved system for obtaining PRP, all enable her to provide you with the highest level of safe and successful results.
- Dr. Gilmore is a highly experienced injector (She is a physician trainer for Galderma, the maker of Dysport and Restylane) and she has been trained and certified in The Vampire Facelift system created by Dr. Charles Runels.
When will you see results with the Vampire Facelift?
You will see an immediate result in facial volume and lifting following the procedure with continued improvement thereafter. The improvement in your skin’s color and texture usually takes a few weeks and continues to improve for months as the PRP stimulates collagen and blood flow. Full results can be seen 3-4 months after the procedure. The effects generally last at least 12-18 months and could be permanent (as if the skin actually becomes younger). There’s no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary.