Have you read Nora Ephron’s hilarious book I Feel Bad About My Neck? It’s true that looseness, wrinkles, and discoloration in your neck may give away your actual age even if other parts of your body suggest you’re significantly younger.
Let Procerus Skin Care help you with your neck issues. We offer these non-invasive and minimally invasive aesthetic medical treatments focused on your neck. Discover which of these neck treatment options may benefit you during a consultation with us in Ann Arbor, MI!
What Are Chemical Peels?
Chemical peels are topical treatments that encourage exfoliation. As carefully selected chemicals are applied to the skin, they encourage cell turnover. They can be used to address acne, brown spots, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and more.
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance – salicylic-acid based peel to promote a clear complexion and reduce photodamage
- Salicylic Acid Peels – peel that penetrates pores to address acne, enlarged pores, fine lines, and more
- VI Peel – gentle but powerful peel to address acne scars, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and more
Chemical peels are often customizable, and the best peel for you will depend on your concerns and skin type.
What Is MicroPen Resurfacing?
MicroPen resurfacing is a microneedling treatment that allows for targeted and precise treatment. The device allows for treatment at the epidermal and dermal levels of skin. As the device creates microchannels on the skin, it triggers the production of collagen and elastin.
What Is PDO Thread Lifting?
PDO thread lifting is a non-surgical alternative to traditional face and neck lift measures. During these rejuvenating neck treatments, PDO threads are carefully inserted via a cannula or microneedle. These threads are used to lift the skin, enhancing the natural contours. As the threads interact with your body, they encourage the production of collagen and elastin, gradually improving your results.
What Is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation treatments work to provide a range of benefits for renewed skin and a glowing complexion.
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing Sublative – CO2 resurfacing to specifically target concerns like age spots, fine lines, textural irregularities, and more without damaging the surrounding skin
- Microdermabrasion – gentle exfoliation treatment that encourages the removal of excess dead skin cells for a healthy complexion
- Photofacial/Limelight – treatment with light pulses that targets top layers of skin and minimizes the appearance of pigmented areas
Skin rejuvenation treatments may be used to address a range of concerns, and the best treatment for you will depend on your unique treatment goals.
What Is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment to lift and enhance the appearance of the neck. This FDA-cleared treatment harnesses the power of ultrasound technology to encourage collagen production and remodeling. As your body produces new collagen, this promotes a lifted, firmer appearance.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Ready to rejuvenate the appearance of your neck? Contact us today at Procerus Skin Care and schedule your consultation to learn more about our neck treatment options! Dr. Kathleen Gilmore and her professional staff proudly serve you from Ann Arbor, Michigan. We look forward to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals!