We are open and ready for your beauty needs!
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, Procerus is dedicated to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our clients, our team, and our communities during this challenging time.
Procerus is working diligently to monitor and assess the COVID-19 pandemic and will also do what we can to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
We are sanitizing and disinfecting as we always have, but are taking extra steps to promote the safety of our clients and our staff:
- All clients and staff members are required to wear masks
- We have scheduled an additional time in between clients for thorough disinfecting
- We are doing temperature checks on our staff and patients
- All patients will be by appointment only
- No group appointments are allowed
- We have eliminated our waiting area
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office for patient use
- We are continuing to provide curbside pick-up for products to limit number of guests inside the office.
If you are sick…
In an effort to maintain a healthy environment, we ask that if you are sick (which includes COVID symptoms, a cold, a fever, the flu, etc.) or have the onset of symptoms of an illness, that you reschedule your appointment. If you arrive for your appointment with symptoms of an illness, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.